The Norman PTFA
Registered Charity No. 1153933
Welcome to The Norman PTFA. We are a group of parents, staff and friends of the school who get together to raise funds to support The Norman School and enhance educational opportunities for all its pupils.
These are some of the ways in which the PTFA supports the school:
- Contributing towards building a new outdoor classroom
- Providing hospitality at school events
- Organising the Village Carnival
- Funding transport costs for school trips
- Funding in-school theatre performances and workshops
- Providing equipment such as cameras, digital display monitor and CD players
- Contributing towards the cost of additional classroom furniture
- Providing and maintaining outdoor play equipment
- Contributing towards the cost of kits for the school sports' teams.
Our main object, as stated in the PTFA Constitution, is
'TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF PUPILS IN THE SCHOOL'.
I'm sure you will agree that this is an important role, If you feel able to offer your support, by helping out at events, attending functions or by joining one of the committees, you would be playing a valuable role in enhancing the education of The Norman School children. Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the committee.
Thank you for your interest.