FAQ08: How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
- The Trinity Partnership/
- The Norman/
- Our School/
- Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND)/
- The Norman SEND Guidance/
- FAQ08: How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?/
How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
- Class Teachers plan lessons according to the specific needs of all groups of children in their class, and will ensure that your child’s needs are met.
- Specially trained support staff can adapt the teachers planning to support the needs of your child where necessary.
- Specific resources and strategies will be used to support your child individually and in groups.
- Planning and teaching will be adapted on a daily basis if needed to meet your child’s learning needs.